Sponsored by the West Side Democrats…
Join us for a very special event to celebrate the Westside’s newly elected New Mexico Legislative Representatives and Senators and find out their priorities for the 2021 legislative session which starts on January 19. This will be a crucial session for addressing the state’s budget crisis and how to balance the state’s needs. Legislative topics expected to be considered include the legalization of recreational cannabis, the permanent land grant fund and early childhood education, keeping abortion legal, and the future of public banking in New Mexico. Help us celebrate the West Side Blue Tidal Wave!
- Senator Linda Lopez
- Senator-Elect Harold Pope, Jr.
- Senator-Elect Katy Duhigg
- Representative Joy Garratt
- Representative Karen Bash
- Senator Jacob Candelaria
- Senator Bill O’Neill
- Representative Patricia Roybal Caballero
- Representative Antonio “Moe” Maestas
- Representative Daymon Ely
Register in advance for this webinar: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_WzG-wgqLRJiTkiDG7XWnkA