Wednesday, June 24
The recent outbreak of COVID-19 at the Otero County Prison Facility in Southern NM once again spotlights the conditions that people in our prisons and jails endure every day. Join us for a panel discussion on what must be done to alleviate the inhumane conditions of incarceration.
- Selinda Guerrero / she, her, hers / Community Organizer, Millions for Prisoners
- Sylvia Johnson, Creative and Communications Director, Santa Fe Dreamers Project
- Matthew Coyte, former president of the New Mexico Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Dair Obenshain, public school teacher and co-founder NM Teachers Against Child Detention
- Ivonne Orosco, teacher of the year, co-founder NM Teachers Against Child Detention
Register here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_WZztxznlSPmHLLJuS2TSnA